This is an unsecured personal loan established for a predetermined period of time with specific loan payments.
- The rate is fixed
- Creditworthiness and the ability to repay determine the rate
Share Secured Loan
Allows members to obtain a loan at an attractive rate using the funds in their savings accounts as collateral.
Credit Builder Loan
With a Credit Builder loan, the amount you borrow is deposited into a Family Credit Union certificate of deposit account. You make regular payments on the loan, establishing a positive payment history and we report this to the credit bureau. As a result of your regular payments and the completion of your loan, your credit score improves and you will have a CD at the end of the term.
Share Certificate (CD) Secured Loan
Allows members to use the money in their share certificate as security.
- The Annual Percentage Rate is 2.00% above the current Share Certificate rate
- The rate is fixed for the term of the loan
- Terms cannot exceed the certificate’s maturity date.
EZ@cces24 Loan Advance
A lower limit line of credit that you can access 24/7 using home banking CU@ccess24 or the 24-hour Voice Response System.
- Self-transfer money into your account of choice
- Funds are available immediately for use
- You only need to sign for this loan one time at any office
If you overdraft your account, this product kicks in. Instead of getting charged a fee for bouncing a check, overdraft protection will provide you with an instant loan. If the ‘loan’ is paid off quickly it is usually much less expensive than the bounced check fee.
- Repayment amounts depend on the amount being transferred
- Payments will deduct automatically from your checking account
Money has a way of disappearing at this time of year. But The Family Credit Union has special holiday offers that will put some extra cash in your pocket.
2020 HOLIDAY SPECIALS Coming SOON – effective November 1, 2020
- Skip-A-Payment – Skip your December or January consumer loan payment and use the money for other expenses. ($20 service fee per loan). Print this agreement and return to any TFCU office. Signed form must accompany request
- Holiday Loan – total term is 12 Months, as low as 6.9% APR*. Apply Here
- MasterCard – Basic and Rewards MasterCard accounts receive 1.9% APR*^ rate on November & December card purchases. Includes all newly ordered cards.
- Christmas Club – This savings account can be started anytime. You decide when and what amount you’ll set aside each year. Money is available November 1.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, or collateral conditions.Signature Loan rate returns to current APR after consummation of loan. For a 1,000 loan for a term of 12 months with a 6.9% APR, the monthly payment will be $87 a month.
^The promotional interest rate will return to the current individual cardholder’s rate upon completetion of the 6 month offer cycle.