Member Service Representative, Full-time, Bettendorf Branch
The Family Credit Union has an opening for a full time MSR. The MSR is responsible for relationship building and providing premium member service through the promotion of a full range of products and services.
MSR will be responsible for opening new accounts and loans, handling service issues, retaining members, maintaining and closing accounts, recognizing and acting on additional relationship opportunities, and referring other business to appropriate employees.
Teller, Full-time, Quad City Metro Area
As part of The Family Credit Union Team, the teller is responsible for providing superior service to our members by:
- Ensure confidentiality of member accounts by requesting identification whenever necessary and providing account information to only authorized members.
- Performing member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, loan payments, etc.
- Accepting and examining checks for endorsements and negotiability. Determining availability of funds based on regulations and policy.
- Cross-sell products and services to new and existing credit union members.
- Processing of mail, ATM’s and night drop transactions.
- Maintain a satisfactory balancing record.
- Perform administrative duties including answering a multi-line phone system, filing, scanning, image research, professional correspondence with members and maintenance of member information on the computer system.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies and skills: (Knowledge, skills, and abilities required to be successful in this position)
- Demonstrate teamwork in interactions with co-workers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to make a good first impression, relate to and empathize with others, and maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor.
- Ability to be proactive with members and to relate to and empathize with others while maintaining a friendly and courteous demeanor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building, money handling, customer service and negotiation skills.
- Sound decision-making and ability to organize and prioritize own duties.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to comply with the completion of assigned tasks and trainings.
- Education and experience required/preferred:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Pre-employment credit/background screenings are required.
- Teller applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturday.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) is preferred.
- Previous banking experience preferred.
- Bilingual/Spanish is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
The Family Credit Union team is committed to providing our members with exceptional service and to giving back to our community. If you are interested in joining our team, resumes are accepted either by mail or email:
The Family Credit Union
1530 W 53rd St
Davenport IA 52806
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.