Mortgage Loans Mortgage Loan App
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent market conditions The Family Credit Union is experiencing a high number of mortgage inquiries. Response times are longer than normal. We look forward to working with you. Thank you for your patience.
Thinking of purchasing a home or refinancing your present home?
- 10 year fixed rate mortgage – pay it off sooner with this low rate term
- 15, 20, and 30 year fixed rate mortgages
- 5/1 and 10/1 adjustable rate 30-year mortgage
- Up to 97% financing available
- Pre-approval is generally within 24 hours
Locally processed and underwritten, and payments can be made at your local branch. Contact our loan department for current rates.
Contact: Adam Lounsberry NMLS #463993 at (563) 388-8328 ext. 9415
First Time Home Buyers Program
Purchasing your first new home but have no idea where to start? Begin with us and our First Time Home Buyers Program. We’ll provide you with the certified education that will help you understand the process along with a $250 closing cost discount.
Free Family Mortgage Guide
Whether you’re purchasing a home for the first time, or just refinancing your current home, the entire process can be a bit overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve put together this free resource in hopes that it will alleviate the stress of your home purchase by providing valuable information and checklists that will better prepare you before you sign on the dotted line.
You know the old saying, “knowledge is power.” The Family Credit Union hopes the knowledge that is shared in this free resource will better prepare you for the purchase of your home, allowing you to free your mind and concentrate on the important things, like what color you’re going to paint the living room when you move in, or what type of flowers will look perfect in the planter out front.
If you have any questions as you begin the process, please contact us. We hope you choose The Family Credit Union as your mortgage lender. We’re glad to help answer your questions.
Home Equity Loans Apply Now
A Family Home Equity Loan can help you:
- Consolidate Bills
- Take a Vacation
- Make Home Repairs
- Pay for Unexpected Expenses
- Borrow up to 95% of the equity in your home
- Terms up to 180 months
HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
A HELOC from the Family CU is great for life’s expenses. Take control with this loan online!:
- Home improvements
- Expecting a baby
- A variable rate tied to the Prime Rate
- 180-month term with five-year draw period
- Access what you need using CU@ccess24 online banking
- Easy application – you only need your pay stubs to apply
- Interest may be tax deductible – consult with a tax professional for qualifications
Home Improvement Apply Now
A perfect option even if you don’t quite have the equity in your home.
- Get the money you need now with possible same day processing*
- Budget-friendly terms and flexibility
- Up to $10,000 unsecured and up to 5 year term – no need to use your home as collateral!
- Extended terms may be available
- Never a closing cost
- Locally processed
- Big or small needs; room updates, deck, flooring, add-ons
Debt protection coverage provides a valuable safety net by making loan payments in the event of disability or death of a covered member. For your convenience, your premium is included in your loan payments so there’s no extra payment to make (not available on first mortgages).
All loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions.
All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. The rate may vary depending on each individual’s credit history and underwriting factors. TFCU is federally insured by NCUA and is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender.