Mortgage Loans Mortgage Loan App
If you are filling out a Mortgage application – We look forward to working with you. A representative from the mortgage department will contact you within 72 hours.
Thinking of purchasing a home or refinancing your present home?
- 10 year fixed rate mortgage – pay it off sooner with this low rate term
- 15, 20, and 30 year fixed rate mortgages
- 5/1 and 10/1 adjustable rate 30-year mortgage*
- Up to 97% financing available
- Pre-approval is generally within 24 hours
Locally processed and underwritten, and payments can be made at your local branch. Contact our loan department for current rates. All loans and accompanying rates, terms, and conditions are subject approval and changes**.
Adam Lounsberry NMLS #463993 at 563 – 388-8328 ext. 9415
Bill Rossow NMLS # 502393 at 563 -210-2787
First Time Home Buyers Program
Purchasing your first new home but have no idea where to start? Begin with us and our First Time Home Buyers Program. We’ll provide you with the certified education that will help you understand the process along with a $250 closing cost discount**.
Whether you’re purchasing a home for the first time, or just refinancing your current home, the entire process can be a bit overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve put together this free resource in hopes that it will alleviate the stress of your home purchase by providing valuable information and checklists that will better prepare you before you sign on the dotted line.
Home Equity Loans Apply Now
A Family Home Equity Loan can help you:
- Consolidate Bills
- Take a Vacation
- Make Home Repairs
- Pay for Unexpected Expenses
- Borrow up to 95% of the equity in your home
- Terms up to 180 months^
HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
A HELOC from the Family CU is great for life’s expenses. Take control with this loan online!:
- Home improvements
- Expecting a baby
- A variable rate tied to the Prime Rate
- 180-month term with five-year draw period
- Access what you need using online banking
- Easy application – you only need your pay stubs to apply
- Interest may be tax deductible – consult with a tax professional for qualifications
Home Improvement Apply Now
A perfect option even if you don’t quite have the equity in your home.
- Get the money you need now with possible same day processing*
- Budget-friendly terms and flexibility
- Up to $10,000 unsecured and up to 5 year term – no need to use your home as collateral!
- Extended terms may be available
- Never a closing cost
- Locally processed
- Big or small needs; room updates, deck, flooring, add-ons
Debt protection coverage provides a valuable safety net by making loan payments in the event of disability or death of a covered member. For your convenience, your premium is included in your loan payments so there’s no extra payment to make (not available on first mortgages).
*Mortgage rates quoted are subject to change without notice and are known to change several times per day. Rates are provided as a sampling of what rates are, using a scenario of a $125,000 purchase, 20% down, the loan amount of $100,00, with good credit (lower down payment options available). Closing costs, real estate taxes and property or flood insurance, if required, are not included. Rates may vary, based on loan amounts, subject property, loan qualification, credit scores and other variables. 1st Mortgage Rates updated quarterly.
^All loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions.
**These in-house products qualify for our First Time Home buyers Program which entitles members to $250.00 off closing costs, counseling which covers 1 required trade line.
TFCU is federally insured by NCUA and is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender.