Keeps your debit cards safe
Get The CardValet Mobile App Here
- Location-based alerts and controls: Location controls restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of location (using the phone’s GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Usage alerts and controls:
- Users can establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds.
- Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries.
- Transactions can also be monitored and controlled for specific transaction types: in-store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions
- On/off setting: When the card is “on,” transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder’s usage control settings. When the card is “off,” no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back “on.” This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card