Relief Response to COVID-19 Coronavirus
EXTENDED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2020! If you’ve been affected by this health emergency and need help with you account, we may have some options for you. Please call 563-388-8328
- Renters Loan
- Up to 3 months worth of rent payments
- Payments will be made directly to landlords
- Real Estate
- We can temporarily sustain your mortgage and home equity payments with a, real estate specific loan
- 1.99% APR
- Up to 3 months or $5,000 – to be applied directly to loan payments
- There may also be real estate loan modifications available; fees will apply
- TFCU Credit Card
- Please call if we can help defer your payment
Modify your current consumer loan payments
- Relief Loan – apply online
- Signature Loan up to $5,000
- Repayment term up to 36 months
- Rates as low as 2.99% APR
- Usual loan approval qualifications apply including a statement of the financial impact that this virus has had on your financial status
- Remember, if you currently have a current “open-end” loan agreement, loan closings can be done via phone and email. Please ask us for details.
- Auto Loan- No Payment for the first 90 days – Refinance your non-TFCU auto loan with us, and you won’t make your first payment for 90 days (includes purchases as well)
- NEW – Gift Cards available with NO FEE through June!
We have taken the precautionary step to temporarily suspend face-to-face lobby services in our branches effective Wednesday March 18, 2020. Our drive up lanes will be open our regular business hours. We continue to assess this situation weekly and will communicate operational changes via email and social media.
Members needing to come to the offices for loan closings, opening new accounts, etc. can do so by appointment. Please call 563-388-8328 ext. 0
Please take advantage of our online banking services:
In addition to our online services, our voice response system is available for you to use (800-234-5354) , as well as our night drops.
Thousands of surcharge free ATM’s are available for your use through SHAZAM’S Privileged Status program.