IMMEDIATE REDEMPTION Rewards
Local rewards are delivered in the form of a credit on your statement when you link your eligible Visa card to your Buzz Points profile. This means you can be right in the store to claim your rewards.
Just link your card, make a qualifying purchase, and see the dollar amount credited a day or two later!
Point Value and Point & Rewards Cost
You will earn 1 point for every $4 you spend anywhere and everywhere.
- You will also be able to earn additional bonus points for shopping at Preferred Businesses, including many of the local places you know and love. These Preferred Businesses will be found in the new “Earn More” tab
- The cost of a $10 reward at a local business is 1,000 points. Your points will be worth the most at local businesses and charities, but we will also offer a great selection of gift cards and other reward options.
Points will expire after two years. You will have plenty of notice before your points are about to expire, and we will make sure to show you all the great redemption options available in your area.
How it works
- Earn points everywhere you use your enrolled card.
- Shop local for twice the points and greater rewards.
- Redeem your points for local, national, or charitable rewards
Catch the Buzz
Join Buzz Points ®, and start earning rewards on purchases you were already making.
It’s Fast, FREE, and Easy to Enroll!!
Earn Points Everywhere
- Earn points on every purchase you make using your card
- Get 2+ points per $4 dollar spent at Preferred local businesses and 1 point per $4 dollar spent at national chains
Shop Local Perks
- A Preferred Local Business is one that is a recommended merchant to offer rewards
- Preferred Local Businesses can offer extra incentives to Buzz Points users, such as points, loyalty, offers, and rewards
- Buzz Points users earn at least 2x the points for shopping at a Preferred Local Business. Many of these businesses choose to offer even higher point multipliers
Redeem for Great Rewards
The average Buzz Points user earns over $40 in rewards without changing their spending habits.
Local: Available as a credit on your TFCU checking account and are the best value for your points!
National: Delivered as a digital or physical gift card, but may cost more points and take longer to receive
Charity: Redeem your points for a cash donation to a local charity