2017 Annual Meeting
The 82nd Family Credit Union Annual Meeting will be on Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Jersey Ridge branch training center located at 2238 Jersey Ridge Road, Davenport.
- Light menu and beverages will be provided.
- Door prize chances for all who attend.
- Guests are welcome.
The meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m.
- You must RSVP by calling 563.388.8328 or click here.
Board Positions If you are interested in a Board of Directors position, please send your request in writing, along with a one page resume to: Nominating Committee, The Family Credit Union, 1530 West 53 Street, Davenport, Iowa 52806 by 4/14/17.
From the Nominating Committee, February 2018
Incumbents up for re-election
- Paul Fredenburg
- Paul has served on the board for Seven years. He currently serves on the Audit Committee. He is retired from the Davenport Police Department
- Diane Lange
- Diane has served for almost three years. She is currently the Secretary of the Audit Committee. She is a RN at Genesis Medical Center, East Campus
- Steve Horan
- Steve comes to the TFCU Board from the 2013 merger with Von Maur Employees Credit Union. He sat on that board for several years. He currently serves on the Credit Committee as the Secretary. Steve works at the Von Maur store in Northpark Mall
- Bryan Zarn
- Bryan has been a director for 18 years and is the Secretary of the Board. He has served on several committees throughout his tenure. He is an engineer for Twin-Shores of Bettendorf